Top 10 Quotes That'll Get Me Through November

10. "Everything you've ever wanted, is one step outside your comfort zone."



9. "What feels like the end is often the beginning."



8. "There's a blessing in the storm." 



7. "Choose Kindness and Laugh Often."



6.  "Everything you've ever wanted is one step outside your comfort zone." -- This quote is a big motivator for me. I am a huge introvert and don't like putting myself out there but I've come to realize that if I want to achieve the dreams that I have, I have to step outside of my comfort zone every once in a while.




5. "Always pray to have eyes that see the best in people, a heart that forgives the worst, a mind that forgets the bad, and a soul the never loses faith in God." - Basically, a reminder for me to be a reflection of Christ Jesus.





4. "When I ask God to direct my path, I have to accept the closed doors as His Will, too." - Yes!!!





3. "Say yes to new adventures." - If a friend asks to hang out, say "yes!" A huge reminder for me of the importance of fellowship. It's so easy for me to turn down others when they want to grab coffee with me or have lunch. As good as it is for you to spend some time alone, it's also important to spend time with your brothers and sisters in Christ. 



2. "Don't be like the rest of them, darling." - Don't do anything that you believe doesn't glorify God. 



1.  "Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus." - 
1 Thessalonians 5:18 (NIV) It is Thanksgiving season after all. Remember to give thanks to God for all the blessings in your life.